What Is The Online Casino Games
It is a type of virtual worlds and simulation games in which electronic devices are used to play, and there are different types of these games, some of which have their own device, some of which are played by computers, some of which are in the form of applications on mobile phones, and some that are through the Internet.
These games target all different ages, some of which are directed to children for education, some of which are for young adults, and some of which are for women only.
The history of the beginning and development of Online games:
The first commercial video game was released in 1971 and was called the space computer. Online games at the beginning were very poor quality animation, despite this it was overwhelming success as it was for young people and children something very entertaining. Technical developments continued on electronic games until I got to where it is now, where games have combined audio and visual effects and movement and have been added to movements that simulate human movements, so that the player feels as if he lives in a real world and not in an online game, and the electronic games industry has evolved to become one of the major industries spread after it was from Industries dominated by a few big companies in this world.
Online games Rating
The online casino games are classified according to the category of their users, as well as their goal to 4 basic types and they are :
- IQ Games
This type of games depends on the mind and on logical thinking in making decisions; these games need deep thinking to deal with them, and among these games are “chess”.
- Educational games
This type of games aims to combine play, fun and balance between them in addition to transferring information to those who play in a simple way; and this type of games covers a lot of fields such as “mathematics, science, history, languages, etc.” examples include games that teach children numbers and letters and how to write them .
- Fun and excitement games
This type of games aims to provide entertainment and fill the free time and one of the most important things that focuses on it is the interaction between the players inside it and its levels range from ease to difficulty and one of the most important things that distinguishes it from others is that it is more attractive and uses sounds and images that appeal to teenagers and children .
- Slot Games Online
It is an online slot machine with a x reel, xx paylines Microgaming features. This online slot offers scatters, wilds and luck stars bonus features that permit players a choice of xx free spins or electrifying bonus rounds. If you receive x or more matching wheel symbols on the video slot screen the lucky stars bonus feature is triggered.
With the passage of time, electronic games have varied and evolved to become what is on fixed computers, including mobile ones, and what is on mobile phones, including wired and wireless, and every game has targeted a specific segment of people, which helped in the spread of those games.
Benefits Of Online Games:
Like any type of game, there are many benefits to Online games, including:
- A first-class entertainment.
- Makes players and adolescents obedient to the orders and prohibitions that have its advantage.
- It develops intelligence and logic, making the person or teenager think and prepare plans to overcome the difficulties of these games.
- The person develops some mental, and psychological abilities, or what is called neuromuscular compatibility, so that he can use more than one sense at a time, but rather do more than one thing at the same time, do not you see that the player looks at the game and at the same time his fingers move without looking To the gameplay, and his mind works to anticipate what will happen in the game and act on that basis, all of those things happen simultaneously.
- The player acquires many skills. For example, car racing simulation games teach the player how to drive cars, and flight simulation games teach the player how to fly aircraft.
- Memory booster with puzzle and mind games.
- The player gains intuition, acumen and cunning.
Online Games Addiction
It is argued that online gaming addiction should be characterized by the extent to which excessive gaming impacts negatively on other areas of the gamers’ lives rather than the amount of time spent playing. It is also concluded that an activity cannot be described as an addiction if there are few (or no) negative consequences in the player’s life even if the gamer is playing 14 h a day.
Online role-playing games, “encourages interaction amongst other people and development of groups, allowing people to flourish socially online, providing an escape for their struggling social life”; however the games could also ruin a “successful social life”.